Precautions Against Coronavirus at Perfectly Posh Hair & Beauty Salon in Hungerford, Berkshire
In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, Perfectly Posh Hair & Beauty Salon in Hungerford, Berkshire, have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our Clients and Team stay as safe as possible during this time…
• Hand Sanitizer is available at our reception.
• Anti-Bacterial handwash has replaced our normal hand wash in all toilets and will remain in place.
• We use disposable towels (these are 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly).
• Our gowns are thoroughly laundered after each use.
• The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
• Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
Before Your Appointment at Perfectly Posh Hair & Beauty Salon, Hungerford
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so and if you are concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice.
If you need to call us, you contact us on 01488 686465 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Krysia & The Perfectly Posh Team.